The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Sandy UT For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
We at Salt Lake City Dumpster Rental Pros strive to provide each client with a durable dumpster for rent. For many years, we have helped customers figure out which dumpster size is appropriate for their cleanup, renovation or construction projects in Sandy Utah. That means whatever your requirements are, we can guarantee that we have just the right dumpster for you.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Sandy, we hope you find if helpful:
What Kind of Dumpster Should You Book?
There are many factors to consider such as the type of trash in your house, as well as the estimated volume. With our lengthy experience, we can suggest the perfect size of dumpster for the project you are working on. Call 801-610-1905 for professional guidance on which size is right for you.
The term used is cubic yard, which refers to the volume (not the dimensions) that the dumpsters can hold. For instance, a 10-yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of debris. This doesn’t refer to the dimensions, however, which in this case is 14 feet by eight feet by four feet. It will also be useful to note the weight of trash that each dumpster can contain.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
Common Uses of Dumpster Rental Sizes
- 10 and 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: Planning to clean your garage or attic? The 10 cubic-yard bin is enough to contain as much as 405 sq.ft. of junk. It also works well for minor landscaping projects.
- 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This type of dumpster works great for spring cleaning a small house. We also recommend this for homeowners who are looking to clean the whole house or do some gardening and landscaping.
- 20 Cubic Yard Dumpster: The 20 cubic-yard bin is big enough to contain trash from cleaning a medium or large house. You might think that it’s big but consider that the average weight of the couch is about 170 pounds. If you wish to work on your garden, patios, decks or backyard, we recommend this type of dumpster as well.
- 30 Cubic Yard Dumpster: For kitchen renovations, this type of dumpster is the most convenient choice for you. It can perfectly fit in cabinets, appliances, kitchen wall tiles, and even countertops. The bin can accommodate up to 5 tons or 10,000 lbs. of trash.
- 40 Cubic Yard Roll Off Dumpster: This is the container size you will want to use to properly dispose heavy and bulky construction debris like lumber, siding, drywall, and the like. This is also the biggest size in the industry so you can either make several trips to the dumpster or rent more containers to handle the debris.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Dumpster?
There are few things you must know about roll rental service before deciding on one, and it does not matter if it concerns a residential dumpster or a commercial dumpster. There are factors that go into the final computation.
Dumpster rental pricing is based on many factors, such as:
- Peak season for dumpster rental
- Your location vis-‘-vis to to the landfill and our warehouse
- Classification of junk
- Size of the metal dumpster
- Length of rental time
- Weight of the debris
- City/County permit and landfill fees
The type of dumpster that you rent will ultimately decide the cost that you pay. Once you estimate the volume and weight of the materials you need to dispose, you can contact us and we will recommend any of the following:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Sandy?
Client requirements are taken into account, and these requirements may differ from client to client. Nevertheless, let Salt Lake City Dumpster Rental Pros assist you in finding the dumpster rental service that meets your budget and your needs. Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to commit to hiring our services first before we give you the estimated cost. We can provide you with a free quote if you call our hotline number at 801-610-1905 today.
As the top garbage hauler in Salt Lake City, we give our best to serve our customers. By this, we mean no hidden charges, so whatever is on the quote, that is the only amount you will pay. The second refers to all the permits and licenses that the company should secure from the city or state to legitimize its existence. Fortunately, we have both in spades. Call us for a fixed rate price quote.